The Product Advisor must be driven to meet sales goals, have excellent communication and organizational skills, a superb customer service track record and be able to work well with team members and other departments.
- Understands products and keep up to date with the automobile industry
- Experience at negotiation and writing contracts
- Listen to customers’ needs and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Enhance dealership reputation by providing exceptional customer service in person, telephone, email, and other methods of communication
- Participate in new product training provided by the dealership and manufacturer
- Ability to work in a close team environment
- Previous Luxury auto sales experience would be preferred.
Oakville Infiniti’s brand new state of the art facility with a growing inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles is poised for rapid growth over the next few years. We offer a fantastic team atmosphere, opportunity to refine your skills, and generous compensation and benefits package.
Now is a perfect time to join the Infiniti brand!
Continuous investments in human resources and facilities, along with a variety of strategic relationships with vendors makes Prestige Auto Group an ideal partner. Prestige Auto Group strongly believes in long term mutual benefits that always reflect an added value to customers.
Our group consistently wins annual manufacturer awards for outstanding achievement in sales, service and customer satisfaction. The Group is expanding in Alberta, and the Greater Toronto Area. Please visit http://prestigeautogroup.ca for more information.